Community Outreach Event Wednesday, Sept 9th 11:30 - 12:30 Birch Park Virtual Open House Sept 15th 4-5:15 PM ON Campus SAT Test September 23rd 5

Friday, May 2, 2014

Final Performance of Oklahoma! Tonight

Opening night for Oklahoma!, Ridge View's Spring Musical, took place on Wednesday, April 30th. Here is what At The View Daily's resident theater critic Carla Norton had to say about opening night: "As I sat anticipating the opening scene, I was impressed by the authenticity of the set. It was as if I was transported to Oklahoma's frontier during the 1800's! As the first number began, Curly, played by Ben Stogner, rode in on an actual horse! From that moment, I was entranced. Each song was sung with heart and soul. I was caught up in every dance sequence. I laughed until I cried at every joke. This year's production is well worth the ticket price of $10, and I highly recommend that you go and see the performance."  Tonight, Friday, May 2nd at 7:00 pm is the final performance.