Community Outreach Event Wednesday, Sept 9th 11:30 - 12:30 Birch Park Virtual Open House Sept 15th 4-5:15 PM ON Campus SAT Test September 23rd 5

Sunday, January 3, 2016

The Importance of Wearing Your I.D.

Students at Ridge View High are required to wear their current 2015-2016 School I.D. visibly above their waste on a lanyard. All RVHS students, faculty and staff have received a school I.D. Wearing your I.D. is important for school safety purposes in order to determine whether or not certain students and adults are supposed to be inside the school or not. In addition, the school I.D. is also needed for related services such as food services and library services. Failure to wear your I.D. will result in being assigned one hour of After School Detention. The detention slip will serve as your school I.D. for the rest of that school day. Please do your part in wearing your I.D. to ensure the safety of everyone at Ridge View.