PTSO and SIC Mtgs Mon, April 9th begins at 6 PM Libraary Commons WIN Career Readiness Test Tue, April 17 Peter and Starcatcher Musical Begins April 20th
Slider Image 1 Slider Image 1

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Proof of Residency Needed for Orientation

This is an important reminder concerning proof of residence in Richland School District Two.  With Orientation in less than two week, it is imperative that parents and guardians of Ridge View students complete Richland Two's annual verification of home addresses.  Acceptable proofs of residence include one of the following - electric bill, water bill, rental lease (complete copy, listing all occupants), landline phone bill, or cable/satellite television bill.  

All proofs must be original, current, and must list the service or occupancy address.  You or your student may bring the required proof of residence to the School Counseling office at Ridge View High School.  Failure to turn in proof of residency may cause delays in your child completing the orientation process on August 8 or 9.

Should you have any questions, please contact our School Counseling Registrar, Ms. Goines ( or 803.699.2999 ext. 84213) or the Director of School Counseling, Ms. Walker ( or ext. 84215).